Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break Update

 Hi everyone!
I just realized, I never really show work other than my Turtle Trot pieces. So here is one of my many, many lovely pieces that I start and stop on constantly.

 
This is my Geisha Beauty piece from Dimensions Gold Collection. I started working on it about a year ago. I was still in the beginning stages of my cross stitch obsession, so I got the kit from Michael's in an attempt to get something small that would be a quick stitch. I had no idea that the Gold Collection mini kits would be so detailed. Really, I only work on this one a little bit at a time, but I do love it.

 
Here is another view of the piece, this time with the pattern in the corner. See all those different colored highlights? That is the result of losing a ton of markers over the years.
 
 
Until next time,
 
Teenage Cross Stitcher

1 comment:

  1. Wow she is really pretty. Yeah those kits are crazy detailed. Some of the "easy" kits sure aren't.

    ReplyDelete